XploreME!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cannot see dteilaed info on XplorerME features

Go down

I cannot see dteilaed info on XplorerME features Empty I cannot see dteilaed info on XplorerME features

Post by unregist Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:08 am

Hi Admin or anyone,

I am trying to search the whole site for XplorerME feature lits (and list for version 4)

I mainly want to know the video formats XplorerME supports and will this be independently by the java app or dependent on a phones firmware??

unregist

Back to top Go down

I cannot see dteilaed info on XplorerME features Empty Re: I cannot see dteilaed info on XplorerME features

Post by ThaPhoeniX Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:29 am

unregist wrote:Hi Admin or anyone,

I am trying to search the whole site for XplorerME feature lits (and list for version 4)

I mainly want to know the video formats XplorerME supports and will this be independently by the java app or dependent on a phones firmware??

XploreME is a java app that contains several tools to easy your work with your mobile,
contains mainly a File browser, Picture Viewer and an advanced MediaPlayer that can plays playlists of video and audio, the files supported by the player are the same files that your phone's built-in player can play.
XploreME 3 has some more utilities like basic text reader, voice recorder, advance stopper, and a sleep clock, has also the ability to do some file operations.
XploreME 4 will include at least 3 more utilites like a RSS reader, will
have a brand new GUI (interface) and extend all of the program features, like Cut-Copy-Paste ability, and more control of the playlist of the MediaPlayer.
ThaPhoeniX
ThaPhoeniX
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-24

https://xploreme.editboard.com

Back to top Go down