XploreME!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LG Rumor Touch LN510 (sprint)

2 posters

Go down

LG Rumor Touch LN510 (sprint) Empty LG Rumor Touch LN510 (sprint)

Post by whitis Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 am

I tried the program on a sprint LG Rumor Touch LN510. Completely unusable. I selected the first phone on the list since it was probably the most similar.
- No response to touch screen events
- Does not handle screen rotation events. 240x400 vs 400x240.
- No response to up/down/left/right/enter(fire)/back which are on the qwerty slide out keyboard.
- The two soft function keys in lower corner of screen do not respond. There are no such physical buttons but many apps respond to touches on the displayed labels.
- This phone has no physical numeric dial pad, had to slide out qwerty keyboard and use the number keys which are not arranged in a 3x4 matrix ("#" and "*" also require use of function shift key).

After running the first time, the program will not run again.

I downloaded the program because it claimed to have a voice recorder feature. This claim appears to have been greatly exaggerated. Looking at the screen shots, it is probably yet another useless voice recorder that will not record files of virtually unlimited length in a standard audio file in a directory you configure (on the MicroSD card).

whitis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

LG Rumor Touch LN510 (sprint) Empty Re: LG Rumor Touch LN510 (sprint)

Post by zombiezoom Mon May 28, 2012 11:15 pm

I've done my best with this app.
Now XploreMe is signed with Thawte.
Also I personally adapted an anti-softkeys touchscreen version which is perfect for touchscreen qwerty/keypad phones.
If you found any problems, sorry I cannot do anything about it. As I said above, I've done my best.
Now you can find them CLICK HERE!.

zombiezoom

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum