XploreME! is a midlet program for java enable phones that designed to provide
tools that will enhance then mobile experience.
XploreME! contain tools like file browser and manager, picture viewer,
advanced media player (video/audio), text reader, audio recorder, stopper,
alarm/sleep clock, RSS reader, score table manager, virtual dices.
- For tools that using the file system yon need to open "file access" permissions
E1000 users can do it using ModoMidMan program.
V3X users can do it by an hacked firmware.
- Soft3 refer to the middle button key in E1000 phone
At motorola phones its the "back" button
At SE phones its the "C" button
- Light control
Using the SEND button you can toggle between 3 modes:
1. Normal mode, lights go down after 10 sec.
2. Always ON, same as normal, but the lights stay on, "*" mark
will be shown.
3. Monitor Off, No Light, no display.
- Notice that java programs cannot load system files,
-When pressing and holding Soft2, XploreME! will save settings
and quit instantly.
- When pressing and holding Soft1, Soft3 button will be pressed,
meaning if you hold Soft1 button its the same as pressing Soft3 button,
its good for Nokia Phones that doent have a Soft3 button.
A file brower that allow you to browse
your files and media.
- can be accessed by the MainMenu:
Files, Pictures, Audio, Video.
Controls:(joystick or keys 4 6 8 2 5)
Up / Down - Move up down
Left / Right - Page up down
5 - run item
1 - move to top
3 - move to buttom
0 - Select files
* - Search files
# - return to media player
Soft1 - file actions
Soft3 - Menu
- Shows hidden directories.
- Can preform Cut-Copy-Pase and other file actions
- Can View detailed file info
- Can open any file with the TextReader
- Can select muti files by pressing 0 and
make a multi-file action.
Allow you to listen or view your favorite songs and videos easly
- Contains shuffle and repeat features.
- Allows you to play song in background mode
- You can return to the MediaPlayer screen by pressing "#" key
from other XploreME screen
- Allows you to hide the player and use another XploreME's feature
- Can make a playlist automaticly, and add or enqueue files from diffrent paths.
- Playlist can be saved and loaded from the browser (*.xmpl)
- Shows ID tags in MP3 files.
- Can play files in Subfolders by selecting "Play Tree"
in the menu.
- Can display image that attached to the folder or the song played.
- Display the time in the player.
- Has full hebrew support.
- Has a locking feature.
Next Track- J-Right or #
Previous Track- J-Left or *
Jump Track- J-Fire
Play/Pause- J-Up or 8
Stop- J-Down or 0
Show/Hide Video- 5
Repeat - 3
Lock- pressing the Soft1 twice
Unlock- Soft1 and then *
Play mode - 1 (normal/one only/one loop)
HOW TO ATTACH AN IMAGE TO A SONG OR A FOLDER
-Image format needs to be in JPG or PNG.
-In order to keep in boundries
image must not exceed height of 111 pixel!
and the width should not exceed 160 pixel.
- recommended resolution is 112X111.
To attach the image to a folder-
Rename the image file to "folder.xmef"
use only lower-case letters.
NOTICE THAT "folder" DOES NOT MEAN THE FOLDER'S NAME
USE THE NAME "folder.xmef" FOR ALL FOLDERS.
copy the file to the folder.
Make sure that the file is not marked as system file.
To attach the image to a song-
Rename the image file to "[Song Name Case sensitive].xmei"
for the extension use only lower-case letters.
for the song name use case-sensitive letters.
for "Intelligent Life.mp3"
make "Intelligent Life.xmei"
copy the file to the song's folder.
Make sure that the file is not marked as system file.
Note: When both song's image and folder's image exist, the song's image
will be loaded.
**** WARNING DONT USE LARGER PICTURES THAN 160x111
IT CAN MAKE THE PROGRAM TO CRASH DUE TO LOW MEMORY!!! ***
HOW TO EDIT PLAYLISTS
- you can make a more customized playlist by edit the .xmpl file
- you can change the order of the tracks in the playlist
- you can auto-load full folders.
- "#" marks the current load folder
- "*" marks auto-load full folder with all its files and subfolders
Example of playlist file:
this files loads songs1-3.mp3 by that order that on "#b/mobile/audio"
and then autoload all files from "a/mobile/audio".
- an enhanced image viewer, allows you
to view photos in full screen, and contains some features
like zoom, rotate, custom scale, auto scale, auto rotate.
- large pictures (above 640*480) can be loaded ONLY with motorola phones.
- can make a custom scale by the menu
Up, Down - Scroll pictures
Left, Right - Rotate picture
Center - Exit picture mode
Next Image- J-Down or #
Prev. Image- J-Up or 9
Rotate left- J-Left or 3
Rotate right- J-Right or 1
Fit to Screen - Soft1
Show details- 0
Back- Soft2 or J-Center
Menu - Soft3
- can read any text file that using ASNI or Unicode encoding.
- can open file up to 450 Kbytes.
- For use when going to sleep.
- Basic clock
- Can stop the MediaPlayer after a provided time.
- Can set an alarm
- Using the default sound alarm if the "sound" field is empty on the set
- Can choose an alarm sound via the file browser
- Can use vibration.
- Advanced stopper tool
- can save tome scores
- can save lap scores
Soft1 - reset time/scores
1 - save time score
2 - sticky button
3 - save lap score
other - start/stop
- Is an audio recorder tool
- can record, playback and delete the recorded file
- can limit the time of recording
- can set an a "Records folder" via the file browser.
Reads RSS feed from the internet
- Needs internet enabled phone.
- can read textual(only) RSS feeds
- maitains feeds (add,edit,delete)
- Feeds are saved via RMS on exit
Used to maintane a scoreboard list
- can add/remove players
- can change scores with keys 7,9
- can change player names on selection
Change player's name - 5 , J-FIRE
Increase score - 9
Decrease score - 7
- A virtual dice tool
- can choose one or two dices
- can choose dices type