XploreME!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with XploreME! 4 beta 3

2 posters

Go down

Problems with XploreME! 4 beta 3 Empty Problems with XploreME! 4 beta 3

Post by sujeshtc Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:24 pm

hi
very thanks for the beta 3 release

*i had find bug (nokia 6270) with the image viewer ...when clicking the help menu of imageviewer the application crashes and shows this error message
"Array index out of bounds java/lang/Array indexout of boundexception -1<0 "

*Is it possible make imageviewer faster and i have a question, is thumbnail view possible with java application?

*Hope future version will have browsing option for skin loading from memory card instead of manually entering the skin path

*and finally bug with unlocking the application

thank you

sujeshtc
Donator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Problems with XploreME! 4 beta 3 Empty Re: Problems with XploreME! 4 beta 3

Post by ThaPhoeniX Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:00 pm

sujeshtc wrote:hi
very thanks for the beta 3 release

*i had find bug (nokia 6270) with the image viewer ...when clicking the help menu of imageviewer the application crashes and shows this error message
"Array index out of bounds java/lang/Array indexout of boundexception -1<0 "

*Is it possible make imageviewer faster and i have a question, is thumbnail view possible with java application?

*Hope future version will have browsing option for skin loading from memory card instead of manually entering the skin path

*and finally bug with unlocking the application

thank you

-ill check about this bug
- the image viewer waiting time its from the in-built java image loader and there aren't a lot of ways to improve that, hope that in the future ill find a way to improve it
- thumbnails is possible in java but java has a very limited heap memory(working memory) so itwill not be effective

u dont need to enter the path way, you can go with the bowser to the skin path and run the "player.ini" file
ThaPhoeniX
ThaPhoeniX
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-24

https://xploreme.editboard.com

Back to top Go down