idea sggestion

Go down

idea sggestion

Post by and3 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:13 am

Been playing with WMP11, please tell me would the following features be possible for XplorerME media player:


  • Crossfading

  • Choosing custom colour of a skin

  • Playback effects - (mainly changing the pitch) - I dunno seems cool enough to be in this app
Picture Viewer and Utilities are fine
avatar
and3
Active Member

Number of posts : 57
Country : UK>>England
Registration date : 2007-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by drillgr on Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Is it possible to add cut/copy/paste functions on the file explorer instead of the option move? Its difficult to have to enter manual the path that you want to move a file...

Also can you assign a key that moves you back to the player instead of having to press menu->2 to get there?

drillgr
Active Member

Number of posts : 8
Country : Hellas
Registration date : 2007-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by ThaPhoeniX on Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:25 pm

and3 wrote:Been playing with WMP11, please tell me would the following features be possible for XplorerME media player:


  • Crossfading

  • Choosing custom colour of a skin

  • Playback effects - (mainly changing the pitch) - I dunno seems cool enough to be in this app
Picture Viewer and Utilities are fine

-cant to crossfading
-if you want another color you cant make a new skin for it
- playback effects are impossible, olny volumeup volume down.
avatar
ThaPhoeniX
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-24

View user profile http://xploreme.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by ThaPhoeniX on Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:28 pm

drillgr wrote:Is it possible to add cut/copy/paste functions on the file explorer instead of the option move? Its difficult to have to enter manual the path that you want to move a file...

Also can you assign a key that moves you back to the player instead of having to press menu->2 to get there?

will be avilable at XploreME4
avatar
ThaPhoeniX
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-24

View user profile http://xploreme.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by drillgr on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:10 pm

Ok thx and keep up the good work Wink

drillgr
Active Member

Number of posts : 8
Country : Hellas
Registration date : 2007-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by taylo on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:19 pm

(1)reader e-books.
(2)run .bat(= Minicomand)
(3)extra.zip and .rar
(4)mult langs
(5)it sends archive and to receive way bluetooh
(6*) Install packs and apps on tras-flash(MicroSD or memori pone(e)) exp:e/mobile/Xploreme or b/mobile/Xploreme, and install skins b/mobile/Xploreme/skins (no need re-send .jar)

Sorry my ingues bad.
avatar
taylo
Active Member

Number of posts : 7
Country : brasil
Registration date : 2007-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by ThaPhoeniX on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

taylo wrote:(1)reader e-books.
(2)run .bat(= Minicomand)
(3)extra.zip and .rar
(4)mult langs
(5)it sends archive and to receive way bluetooh
(6*) Install packs and apps on tras-flash(MicroSD or memori pone(e)) exp:e/mobile/Xploreme or b/mobile/Xploreme, and install skins b/mobile/Xploreme/skins (no need re-send .jar)

Sorry my ingues bad.

1. will be
2. will be but on later releases
3. maybe will be on later releases
4. will be maybe on v4 or later
5. i dont a have a phone with BT enabled on java so for now, no BT support
6. maybe will be on later releases
avatar
ThaPhoeniX
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-24

View user profile http://xploreme.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: idea sggestion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum